In some families there is an obligatory ritual which includes all siblings, nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles taking to the dance floor and owning it, as a fun little rivalry between the bride and groom’s side of the family. In this week’s post we are very much Team Bride. So if your sister is tying the knot and you’re looking for some great classic songs that are relevant and a treat to dance to then look no further.
In no particular order….
1. Wah Wah Ramji – Hum Aapke Hain Kaun
2. Chalka Chalka – Saathiya
3. Mere Haathon Mein– Chandni
4. Saajan Ke Ghar Jaana – Lajja
5. Mera Piya Ghar Aaya – Yaraana
6. Desi Girl – Dostana
7. Genda Phool – Delhi 6
8. Navrai Majhi – English Vinglish
9. Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
10. Nagada Sang Dhol – Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela
If you’ve got any favourite tracks of your own then don’t forget to share them with us! Email email@example.com